I got the living room painted. My husband tried to talk me into a relaxing pale lavender, or blue- but I was in the mood for pink- so . . . it is so pink now. It’ is somewhat ridiculous, but I still love it. I kind of giggle to myself each time I walk into the room. It is SO pink. Since they were painting we had to move all the furniture around- many treasures were found. On one shelf I found a rock. I have no recollection of putting this rock on a hard-to-reach shelf- doesn’t mean I didn’t do it- but it could mean one of my daughters did it. It seems I have passed on my passion for nature treasures. “Oh, look how pretty this leaf is! Isn’t this an interesting stick? That is a nice rock!” So upon finding this rock my first thought was, “Oh! Nice rock!” (Of course.) My second, more questionable thought was “I should paint underwear on this rock!” My third thought was, “Spontaniously thinking I should paint underwear on rocks is probably a sign of why I don’t have very many friends.” Then I went on living my life. I have not painted the underwear on the rock, yet. 🙂
Job 33:28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment